The Versatile taste, flavor and health enhancing King of spices.
The Bold Black peppercorns, known as the “King of Spices” are collected from small traditional farmers from tribal areas in Wayanad. They are organically grown using old and tested methods handed over from generations to generations, under naturally favorable climatic conditions. The crops are Hand-picked when fully matured or ripe, cleaned, sorted & sun dried to retain the spicy flavor & fruity aroma.
Tattva Global Wayanad Pure Pepper Bold is a another premium product as it comes from the high lands of Western Ghats, a region known for pure biodiversity with most favorable natural climate, traditional farming methods and untouched by chemical fertilizers and low quality, crop enhancing GMOs.
Tattva Global Wayanad BOLD peppercorns are larger in size compared to other types and carries an extremely invigorating, appetizing fruity flavor and tongue tingling spicy taste. Black pepper is not just a kitchen spice but were used in traditional cures and Ayurveda for more than 1000s of years. Tried & tested Ancient wisdom proves that Black Pepper, due to high potent & beneficial plant compounds PIPERINE concentration, are highly beneficial for good health.
Black pepper which are naturally grown contains Vitamin C and good amount of anti-oxidants. It has been scientifically proven that regular intake of Black pepper (Piperine) helps to manage several illness acquired through modern unhealthy lifestyles.
- Anti oxidants in Black Pepper helps considerably reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Inflammatory Properties: Piperine, the main active ingredient contained in Black pepper has high anti-inflammatory properties. Prolonged inflammation is known to be the underlying factor for conditions like Diabetes, Heart disease, Arthritis and Cancer.
- Black Pepper or Piperine ingredient is found to have potential benefits against symptoms related to degenerative brain conditions (Parkinson’s disease & Alzheimer’s)
- Regular intake of Black Pepper in salads, dishes and by home remedies, improves blood sugar control.
- Black Pepper and Piperine are known to boost the absorption of natural dietary supplements that have potential cholesterol lowering effects. Addition of small amount of Black Pepper powder in pure turmeric powder improves the absorption of Curcumin by 2000%
General health benefits: Excellent pain relief properties, Promotes gut health, by increasing the good bacteria in the Gut and most importantly boosts absorption of essential nutrients.